The selling family is a family compared of three people Jessica, Cliff and their son Aidan.
They have been in the business for more than six years now and they have been successful in Amazon FBA.
This made them create a course where they present the strategies they have used over the years. That course is called Amazon Boot Camp V3.0.
AMAZON BOOTCAMP V3.0 REVIEW
Are you tired of selling on eBay due to their high shipping costs? Then you need to consider and Amazon FBA program like Amazon Boot Camp v3.0 by the Selling Family. Amazon can handle for you the hard process of shipping items to your customers, with their FBA program.
AMAZON BOOTCAMP V3.0 costs $347 or four payments of $99.
Amazon Boot Camp has been updated for 2019 and it teaches you how to start selling on Amazon.
Amazon Boot Camp v3.0 is a course which teaches you how to earn with Amazon FBA.
Amazon Boot Camp v3.0 is a complete guide for those who want to learn how to sell on Amazon. It is for those who want to shift from eBay to Amazon due to the high shipping costs.
Amazon FBA is probably the best way to make money online.
Here are the steps covered in their Amazon Boot Camp course:
1. Amazon basic
2. Setting up your Amazon business account
3. Scanning apps and other resources you’ll need
4. How to pick the right products to sell
5. How to source products locally and online
6. How to sell on Amazon and ship products
It also has some upsells which consist of different e-books and workshops which include topics on how to find the right products to sell and selling in specific categories like toys. Other e-books include topics like how to sell on Christmas and how to sell back-to-school products on Amazon.
There is also free information in their website which you can check on their blog if you are interested on the topic of selling on Amazon.
1. There is a lot of free information on their site, take a look here
2. They really show you how to replicate their success
3. A lot of options to choose from like: selling your own products on Amazon, selling other people’s products with affiliate marketing or buying from one wholesaler and selling on Amazon
4. A step-by-step training which makes it easy to follow
5. The training is video based which makes it easier to understand and replicate their success
5. Private Facebook group support
1. A lot of option to choose from which makes it difficult to perceive them as experts in all the areas they talk about
2. The training is targeted to US citizens because of the shipping
First of all, they update the information often, so it is always relevant. They adapt is to the new changes of the Amazon FBA program.
When you buy Amazon Boot Camp you get lifetime access to the course as well as to the future updates.
You will also get access to their private Facebook group and some checklists to track your progress.
Below is the modules’ breakdown:
Some bonuses were added recently to supplement your purchase:
– Accounting 101: How to manage a profitable and legal business
– How to buy inventory-free items
– And some more
The Selling Family is definitely not a scam. I love the concept of how they created their business as a family. They don’t make any false claim and they tell straight from the beginning that this is not another “get-rich-quick” scheme.
The Selling Family has a lot of positive reviews on the Internet from people who have bought their courses.
I have prepared a table which compares The Selling Family with my favorite program online, Wealthy Affiliate:
One great thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that with one time monthly or yearly payment, you get free hosting for 50 websites and also access to their website creator.
Do you have any experience with The Selling Family of Wealthy Affiliate? Share your experience with us.
If you have physical products to sell, you should definitely go for this course. Creating an Amazon store definitely costs less than creating your own e-commerce store. With FBA almost 70% of the work is done by Amazon, so you won’t need to pay for a designer to design your store.
If you want to start making money online without selling on Amazon, they you can consider Wealthy Affiliate. It teaches people to create an online business with a website and sell products with affiliate marketing or your own products.