Is Life Force International a Scam? Or you can really make money with their business opportunity? If you know Life Force you would recognize their products since they have been around for a long time.
Click here if you want to earn a consistent income
What Is Life Force International?
Program name: Life Force International
Owners: Wane & Jerry Hilman
If you want to earn a full time passive income from home, click here
This program has been around for years. They started in the states but now have offers internationally. They have a large selection of products in the health niche. Their products have a favorable reputation from what I’ve researched.
Life Force sells products with direct marketing. You can earn commissions from the people you recruit into this program and there are two methods to earn here.
How Life Force International Works?
You can earn money with Life Force Internation with these two methods:
1. You can sell products. You will be able to buy their products at a low manufacturing price and sell them with the retail prices. Most people who start this kind of business don’t have a business already so they rely on selling these to friends and family.
Selling products to family and friends can’t last you long unless they need the products every month.
2. Recruiting other people to join this business opportunity. You can earn as deep as 5 levels underneath you. There are four levels of bonuses here. As you can see, there is a lot of room to make commission from recruiting people into this business. This is no different from other MLMs. You’ll never get to the high ranks unless you have a lot of people into your team. If you don’t know how to drive leads to your business you will not get the sales needed to move up to the ranks. So, if you can’t recruit so others can sell for you, then you will have to sell yourself. This is no different than National Wealth Center and Atomy.
If you can’t sell yourself, then you will be stuck with the inventory that you have bought.
Is Life Force International a Scam
If you are good at sells recruiting then this business opportunity can be good for you. However, I’m not a fan of massive recruitment, and certainly not buying a bunch of products you can’t sell. Although not a scam, I still do not recommend this because there are better ways to make money online. If you take a look at this video regarding using affiliate marketing instead of MLM you will have a clear winner.
I personally don’t like sales myself and I don’t know a lot of people to recruit into anything. Affiliate marketing is a business model which won’t make you recruit others. If you’re interested in something yourself, then check my guide here.
In my guide you’ll learn what this business model is all about. You’ll be able to build an online business in a niche that you like.
Life Force International is not a scam, but it is not the best way to make money online.
Affiliate marketing is a better option. This business model will also use the power of the internet to drive success to your business. You can just build this on your own.
The Pros & Cons
Before we get into the hairy details allow me to highlight the good things about this MLM:
1. 90-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the products you can ask for a refund. You will receive a 100% refund within 90 days of the purchase date. You just have to provide the proof of purchase such as the invoice and the invoice number. This is an opportunity for you to get a free sample.
2. Earning decent profits is decent. You can earn up to 25% on each product you sell, however, I am sure that it’s not the kind of five or six figure income you are hoping for. If you want a higher income you will have no choice but recruit tons of people into the program.
3. Get free products. If you refer 3 people to this program you can get a free product.
This are the things that might become an issue:
1. Expensive products. You can earn money if you can sell products. However, selling these products would be a near impossible task. The products are high priced and the niche is very competitive. Many MLM companies have the same products line. It is not surprising that the majority of the distributors will rely on recruitment.
2. High emphasis on the recruitment. If you take a look at the LFI compensation plan, you will see that the company greatly rewards the people with numerous people recruited. This is also the reason why Life Force International has been flagged as a pyramid scheme by FTC.
3. A pyramid scheme. The company checks all the red flags. Other similar programs are Forever Living etc. Now that’s what the FTC states but I would love to hear your opinion.
4. Costly membership maintenance. This is one of the things that I don’t like about Life Force International. Anyone who understands how sales work would know that there would be times that you will not make any. The company does not care if you have tons of products stored in your garage. You might find yourself in deep financial problems just because of the high cost of membership.
5. MLM business model rarely works. I think MLM is simply a strategy by a company to take advantage of people to sell their products so they won’t have to build physical stores. More than 95% of people who join this business model fail. When you think that millions have nothing to show in the end, I would rather look for alternative business opportunities.
Stop joining MLMs and start using a business model that works better in today’s world.
If you have any questions or thoughts please don’t hesitate to leave me a comment below. I always reply to my readers.
Thank you for taking the time to read this Life Force International business opportunity review. Feel free to share this if you think it’s worthy.