Did you get excited by the idea of making $500 just today?
Regardless of what you think about the site I’m sure that this claim made you a little skeptical. So you want an honest review and this is the exact purpose of this article.
In this review I am going to give you more information about Referral Pay and if this program is worth a try. Generally such bold claims as earning $500 today, are a red flag and the sure sign of a scam, but could you even earn any money at all with this program? First thing, I want to say is that this program is free to join, so if you want to try it for yourself, you can try it without the risk of loosing any money.
What Is Referral Pay
Referral Pay claims to be the #1 influential network which uses social media to promote stuff.
But how is it supposed to make you $500 today? If you are like me, you are skeptical about this claim too. In their homepage they explain the process of making money with this platform.
After you sign up for free, you get your referral link to promote Referral Pay and you can earn $10 for every new referral which signs up under your affiliate link.
Maybe you can get your friends to sign up with your affiliate link.
Product name: Referral Pay
Website: referral pay.co
Type: refer people to see ads and refer other people
Overall ranking: 20 out of 100
Other websites which pay you good money to refer your friends
1. Acorns. It’s an app to invest. You can start with as little as $5 to invest and you get up to $100 to refer your friends.
2. Ibotta. It’s an app which allows you to do grocery shopping and get cash back. When your friend signs up you get paid $10 when you first sign up and you get $5 when someone signs up through your link. Yo can get is for your iPhone or your android phone.
3. Ebates. It’s also a shopping app. It has partnerships with different sites and retailers. You have Macy, Forever21 and other hundreds of websites you can cash back. They pay you $25 for every new member you refer
4. Inbox Dollars. It pays you for different tasks. You earn $5 as a sign up bonus and you get 10% of your friends earnings for life. You can use this with your blog, your YouTube channel, friends. They also pay you for just using their site.
5. Hulu. A very popular service kind of Netflix. They offer different kinds of tv show. You can watch them on your game console, tv. If you have an account you can earn by referring other people. You get $10 for referring other friends and people.
6. Walmart. Instead of paying you cash they pay you towards your groceries. They let you order your groceries online, they are working on delivering groceries. You get $10 in grocery credits when you refer friends for their delivery program.
7. Groupon. They get you all kinds of deal like restaurants trying to get new customers etc. You can refer friends and earn $10 every time you do that.
8. Clink. It’s an investing app. You have to invest like a simple investment app and you need only $1 to invest and get started. A very highly rated up, about 4 stars, They pay you $5 to refer friends who might want to use this site.
9. Hotels.com. You can get $50 in savings towards your first booking every time you refer a friend. You don’t have to limit it to friends, you can use it with blogs etc.
10. Sam’s Club. You get a lot of deals on groceries and other retail items, appliances. You can get a $10 gift card every time you refer a friend.
Affiliate Programs which Pay You Up to $800 per Sale
1. +500. You refer people to this program and once you make their first dollars you get $800.
2. Liquit Web. An affiliate program for web hosting. They pay commissions up to $15,000 per sale.
3. Udemy. One of the biggest platforms online for buying courses. You can get anywhere from 40-50% of commissions every time everyone buys a course. If you have a blog on any topic, you can promote a course in your niche and earn 40-50% of the courses price.
4. WP engine. It offers hosting services. You can make high ticket commissions up to $200 per sale.
There are a lot of high ticket affiliate programs. All you have to do is go to Google and search for high ticket affiliate programs. If you can get just one, two or three sales per month you can make a full time income.
So if you thought this blog post is interesting please share it with friends. Let me know in the comments what you think about Referral Pay.