I came across eCom Hacks Academy on YouTube and I decided to register at this program so that I can review it for you.
Before I start, I want to share with you my #1 recommendation for making money online, which has helped me to make passive income online every month.
It’s free to join.
eCom Hacks Academy Review
The owner of eCom Hacks Academy is Jared Goetz, a well-respected internet marketer who has been behind some very successful online ventures. I watched his story where he tells how he went from failure to success with in his online ventures.
What Is eCom Hacks Academy About?
eCom Hacks Academy is about making money using e-commerce. Jared has been very successful in e-commerce and on his video about this program he talks about how Amazon FBA is dying. I can’t really tell if this is right or wrong because I haven’t dealt with Amazon FBA myself.
So, eCom is about building an e-commerce site and selling products from your site.
How Does eCom Hacks Academy Work?
Jared talks about his success and how he is doing drop surfing, instead of drop shipping which most people are doing in e-commerce. But what is drop surfing? Drop surfing means getting involved with products which are hot in the market and highly in demand. The rest of the strategy is similar to drop shipping. (What is drop shipping?)
Jared also show how you can set up these websites which is a relatively easy process.
The drop shipping business requires you to generate traffic using Facebook ads.
Here is how the process works:
1. Research for products which are having high conversions from Facebook ads and also a high enough profit margin. You can research for this kind of products from checking what your competitors are selling.
2. Find a drop shipper who is carrying that product, you can find one from Aliexpress from China.
3. Build a shopify store.
4. Facebook ads. An important tip for Facebook ads is using re-targeting. This means to show ads for example only to people who have been in your website before. This can be a very good targeting decision because those people have a higher chance to buy.
5. Adjust ads to get a profit. Check your data of the ads spending and revenue every day to determine if you are being profitable and adjust your campaigns.
6. Scale your business. Customer service is very important once you scale your business and you might need a virtual assistant to take care of this.
More About Jared
Jared has been very successful online and is known about his Facebook ads in which he has spent $25,000. His shopify store has been declared the fastest growing store in 2017.
Before you sign up you can get a free case study which shows how his store became the fastest growing in 2017.
You can gain from this case study more than other paid programs are offering.
He has had success with several e-commerce campaigns. Jared is a real down-to-earth, straight-to-the-point mentor and I loved his teaching style.
eCom Hacks Academy Pros
1. You can make a lot of money fast once you find a product that is trending.
2. Jareds course includes everything step by step to build an e-commerce store.
eCom Hacks Academy Cons
1. As the business model has to do with products which are hot at the moment, you have to always be searching for new trends.
2. If your website is based on a trend, it will be difficult to sell your business when the products are not anymore hot in the market.
3. The drop shipping business requires driving traffic to it with Facebook ads. Instead, I would like to focus on free traffic, that’s why I would choose affiliate marketing in comparison to drop shipping. With affiliate marketing you can write content and get traffic for free from the search engines.
4. Jared underestimated the work it requires while you scale the business, dealing with 100,000 customers. This is another reason why I prefer affiliate marketing over drop shipping. There is no additional work when you scale the business, no matter how many sales you have.
5. Facebook ads can become costly, that’s why you need to keep an eye on them and check daily if you are being profitable.
Is eCom Hacks Academy a Scam?
From my experience of reviewing and exposing online scams I can say that eCom Hacks Academy is definitely NOT a scam.
It is a program which it is worth considering if you are into e-commerce.
My Final Opinion on eCom Hacks Academy
Overall I think that eCom Hacks Academy is a product which is worth considering and Jared is sincere and competent when he teaches you how to make money online with his hacks.
He has been making a lot of money using e-commerce and this proves that he really knows what he is talking about. His system works and makes sense. If you are thinking about going into e-commerce, I think that he is work following.
While if you think that affiliate marketing is a better option for you instead, than I suggest you check my number 1 recommendation for making money online.
Both are a way to achieve financial freedom, but I would recommend affiliate marketing, which I am doing myself, it’s far more easy than drop shipping and e-commerce.
Once your business grows, it will become difficult to manage if you are using drop shipping. You can hire a virtual assistant, but still you would have to resolve some problems yourself. Jared’s advice is to solve problems before they arise and snowball, and that’s good advice.
Still the work required is far less with affiliate marketing when you only recommend products to your customers and you have no responsibility for getting them shipped.
I’ve been making money online with affiliate marketing for two years now. Here is a screen shot of my commissions:
Internet Marketing Skills would love to hear about your experience with eCom Hacks Academy as well as you opinion on this product.