Welcome to my HotLogo.net review!
In this review I am going to share with you my experience and thoughts weather HotLogo.net is a scam or not. I am going to show you what this website is about and if you can make money with this website.
What Is HotLogo.net About
Name: Hot Logo
If you are tired of scams, check my #1 recommendation for making money online.
HotLogo.net seems like a legit website at first glance, which helps people earn some extra money by performing some simple tasks like choosing and ranking logos. You earn $5 for joining and $1 for entering their website every day. You also get a buck for every new person you refer on their site and 30% of their earnings.
What You Get When You Join HotLogo.net
On first glace this website seems OK, but the truth is that it’s a scam. Getting started seems easy.
You get $5 after signing up and you can start completing tasks. The tasks have three levels from easy to difficult, but they all seem easy to complete.
All you have to do is choose a logo and tick a few boxes on why did you choose that one. Each task will make you from $0.3-$0.6.
In fact all the money earned on the site are fake because this site is not going to pay you. In reality their goals is just to get as many people to sign up to their site so that they will gather their email addresses and sell them to other companies. So in the end you are not only going to waste your time on their site but also you will receive a lot of scams in your email address.
The Pros and Cons
1. The site is free to join
1. They will not pay you and all the money earned on the site are just fake
2. They will sell your information to scam artists
3. The owners are unknown. There’s no way to know who is hiding behind this website
4. There is another website which is identical to HotLogo.net (BigLoto.net). HotLogo has been created in 2017 and Hotlogo is a clone of it started later. Scammers usually buy different domains for the same scam so that people will not find honest reviews like this. When their reputation gets ruined online, they just start another website with a different name pretending to be honest.
5. The reviews are fake. The reviews on both sites look very similar and contain grammatical errors
5. They’re not clear about the minimum threshold, I noticed a contradiction about this on the site (even that you will never get paid). Somewhere on their site they say that you need $20 as minimum to get paid and somewhere else they say that you need $30.
If they were really paying people, they would be clear about the minimum payout amount.
6. They don’t reply to member’s emails.
7. They have never paid anyone. Here’s a member’s review:
HotLogo.net is a complete scam so I don’t recommend you waste your time trying to make money on that site.
If you have joined, stop sharing your affiliate link for getting referrals because either you or them are going to get paid from the site. The only ones who will gain are the site owners.
A Real Way to Make Money Online
I’ve reviewed a lot of sites like HotLogo.net, which claim that making money online is easy. If it were that easy all people would be making money online.
The truth is that if you want to make money online you have to put in the effort.
Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online and a lot of people are doing affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing has a low starting cost and it has the ability to make you passive income. It doesn’t include
If you want to learn about a company which makes its business transparent, read my Wealthy Affiliate review. Their training has taught me how to earn money online and I’ve succeeded with it. There are a lot of scams online that people find it hard to believe that a program is legit. But the Wealthy Affiliate training really works and it has worked for me.
Affiliate marketing is the surest way to earn online and Wealthy Affiliate has the proper training to teach people how to succeed. It doesn’t teach people how to make money fast, but it teaches them how to build a sustainable online business and how to make passive income over time.
Wealthy Affiliate has two membership options: the free and the premium membership. With the free membership you get 10 free lessons and two free websites. So you can get started with affiliate marketing even as a free Wealthy Affiliate member.
Thanks to their training I am earning commissions like this:
What do you think of HotLogo.net? Would you consider trying it after reading this review?